ARMOURCOAT ACOUSTIC PLASTER SYSTEM
Where luxury and acoustics meet for exceptional design. The Armourcoat Acoustic Plaster System is designed to optimise the acoustics of interior spaces, whilst still being beautiful.
LEED GREEN RATED
It leads the way in the LEED Green Building Rating System and qualifies for points in 5 categories. It offers a clean, flat, smooth mineral surface that can be applied seamlessly over large expanses. This makes it ideal for use in both commercial and residential interior projects such as restaurants and cafes, transport hubs, leisure centres such as swimming pools, open plan environments, libraries, corridors and walkways, and toilet and washroom lobbies.
ACOUSTIC & THERMAL BENEFITS
The high-density wool panels provide a noise reduction co-efficient of 0.80 (28mm system) and 0.9 (48mm system), as well as additional thermal insulation which reduces energy use for optimised energy efficiency.
• Mineral Wool panels 75% recycled content
• Expended glass basecoat up to 90% recycled content
• Acoustic topcoat render 80% recycled marble
• Contains no VOC’s
• Resistance to mould, bacteria and mildew
• Factory prepared base panels ready for immediate installation
• Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) rating Class A-C
• Fire rating Class 0 BS 476 part 6&7
• Up to 200m2 in a continuous surface without joints
• Available in our existing colour range
• Can also be custom tinted
Our full colour range is available for this acoustic finish. As the system consists of large panels, samples aren't possible however we can arrange for brush samples. Please contact us to discuss.